There are several benefits to Health Insurance, the most important being peace of mind that you have insurance to help you pay for medical expenses you may incur. An informed decision when it comes to health insurance is vital. Freeland Insurance serving Oklahoma City, OK is here to help answer any questions you may have.
Qualified health care plans meet the Affordable Care Act requirements and provide the following essential health benefits subject to agreed-upon network coverage, co-payments, deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses including:
- Emergency services – in an emergency, it is often difficult to think clearly, and you may need to rush or be transported to your closest hospital for treatment.
- Hospitalization – admission to the hospital for ill health or non-elective surgery.
- Mental health services – this may include counseling and psychotherapy.
- Prescription medications – medicines for chronic and acute illnesses and poor health.
- Rehabilitation services – these may include certain types of therapy to assist in regaining physical and mental abilities.
- Laboratory Services – may include things like blood tests.
- Preventative and wellness services – subcategorized into preventative health measures for women, men, and children.
- Maternity and baby care – services while you are pregnant, including care for your newborn after birth.
- Pediatric services – these include certain services for your children if they are covered by your health insurance plan.
- Outpatient services – certain health care services that do not require hospitalization.
The list of benefits is extensive. However, the insurance plan still needs to be tailored to you and your family, depending on your budget and requirements. To successfully navigate and set up a health insurance plan for your benefit, speak to the folks at Freeland Insurance serving Oklahoma City, OK, and purchase peace of mind.